13.11.07

Interesting

I had almost forgotten the incredible feeling of finishing a piece of code, that actually works! There isn't anything like it, except maybe fixing a bug, but not that type of bug, more like the ones that don't let you go home, until you smash them!
So, during my last two semesters at school, I got disconnected from the web development world, and had to work on OS projects, none of which ended up working, for one reason or another. I mean, come on, there is a reason why OS implementations are not in Java! Anyways, sidetrack. Now that I work on 'real' projects, the feeling is back! Of course, the pressure is back too, but there isn't anything one more cup of coffee can't fix :)

And here is my favorite pic of the day

1 comment:

Ivo P. said...

Привет, Рали. Радвам се да намеря блога, и желая успех!