1.12.07

Best Tracks of 2007!


Armin van Buuren asks his fans to chose five of their most favorite tracks for 2007 on his web site but this turned out to be too hard for me, so here is my 'extended' list! Sorry Armin, I did vote for five, but I think the rest deserve attention too :)
(not ordered from most to least favorite though)
1. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary (A Less Ordinary Rank 1 Remix)
2. Armin van Buuren versus Rank 1 featuring Kush - This World Is Watching Me (Cosmic Gate Remix)
3. Bissen - Quicksand (Original Mix)
4. Blake Jarrell - Animal
5. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Light The Skies (Retrobyte's Classic Electrobounce Mix)
6. Chris Lake featuring Emma Hewitt - Carry Me Away
7. Dubfire - Roadkill (Breakfast Remix)
8. Ilse De Lange - The Great Escape (Armin van Buuren Remix) [one of my favorites by far!]
9. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix)
10. Marcus Schossow - Mr. White (Original Mix) [also one of my most favorite]
11. Markus Schulz versus Charkra - I Am
12. Rex Mundi - Perspective
13. Rio Addicts - The Distance
14. Terry Ferminal versus Mark Sherry - Walk Away (Terry Ferminal Mix)
15. Tiesto featuring Christian Burns - In The Dark (Tiesto's Trance Mix)
16. Tiesto featuring Jes - Everything
17. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle (Sander van Doorn Remix)

No comments: